MCTI Company Timeline
- A leading specialty truck manufacturer installs our FMRP Workbench to plan for material flow, strategic planning, and analysis.
- Enhancements to the FMRP Workbench allow for visibility into supplier capacity and lead time. This application has been rolled out within the company and its 500 suppliers.
- MCTI Installs Sequenced Parts Delivery Solution. MCTI announces second Whirlpool plant to install FMRP Broadcast System, a sequenced parts delivery system.
- MCTI Develops a Plan for Every Part PFEP Solution. MCTI designs, develops and implements a web based Plan for Every Part PFEP at Whirlpool Corporation to reduce packaging and transportation costs.
- MCTI Develops RFID Container Tracking System. MCTI designs and develops an RFID container tracking system for General Dynamics.
- MCTI Develops a Sequenced Parts Delivery Solution. MCTI designs, develops and implements a sequenced parts delivery system for first production line in Whirlpool.
- MCTI Develops Vehicle Tracking Solution for BLG Logistics. MCTI designs, develops, and deploys a custom production operations and vehicle tracking solution for BLG Logistics, serving Mercedes Benz U.S. International.
- MCTI Integrates GPS Tracking and RFID Technology. MCTI designs an inbound delivery control and alerting solution that can utilize GPS tracking and RFID technology for an automotive transportation company.
- MCTI develops an Outbound Distribution System. MCTI develops and deploys an outbound distribution system for a remote manufacturing operation in Graz, Austria.
- MCTI develops an hourly material requirements planning engine. MCTI develops FastMRPTM, an hourly material resource planning application for just in time supply chain planning and execution. This solution includes scheduling, sequencing, inbound tracking, auto receiving and a parts ordering error report used to validate all MRP ordering parameters. A complete hourly MRP is generated at the start of each shift to check for shortages in less than ten minutes. Solution is deployed at Mercedes Benz U.S. International in Vance, Alabama.
- MCTI contracted by MBUSI. MCTI manages the ERP implementation and development of custom solutions including, vehicle scheduling, parts ordering, inbound tracking and inventory management system for Mercedes Benz U.S. International at their first American assembly plant in Vance, Alabama.
- MCTI is contracted by Mercedes Benz US International (MBUSI). MCTI is contracted to participate in an ERP package evaluation and selection for Mercedes Benz U.S. International at their first American assembly plant in Vance, Alabama.